10 Things I LURV about Delicious
May 30, 2019
Delicious will be here tomorrow, and I can’t wait for everyone to read it. It is a return to straight romantic comedy and it’s alternating first person—the first time for me.
Ed and Allison are so wonderful and I hope everyone loves the Camos and Cupcakes world. There are two more in the initial series but I have a lot more planned set in this new world. But first, let me tell you what I LURV about this book!
- This is my first 1st person romance. It was exciting to write and easier to slip into their world.
- Allison is named after my chemo nurse who treated me during my treatment.
- Ed Cooper is probably one of the sweetest heroes I have every written.
- EJ and Savannah, Allison’s bffs, are so fantastic. I think everyone is going to love them.
- It’s set in the King William District in San Antonio that is one of the thriving art/foodie areas in San Antonio and is dominated by gothic architecture.
- Our hero is a baker who knows just how to use frosting in and out of the kitchen.
- There are Harry Potter references, a virgin (not our hero or heroine) who is okay with being a virgin, and a curvy women who dates more than our two friends (also not our heroine).
Don’t forget to preorder the book especially if you read on Apple, BN, Google, or Kobo. The book will go into KU June 7th.