Harmless Series - Book 12
- What Interests You?
- Men with Badges
- Family Saga
- Interracial / Multicultural
- Older woman / Younger Man
- See all interests →
News & New Content
Site News: Nov 13, 2017
The cover reveal for A Little Harmless Faith is finally here! I am so excited to share the gorgeous cover that Scott Carpenter did for me. Follow me after the jump for the cover AND an excerpt from the first chapter. (more…)
Site News: Nov 7, 2017
I’m so excited that Hawaiian Holidays is back on the market finally. If you bought them from the original publisher, they have not changed. I proofed them and changed a few little things but the plots all remained the same.
Mele Kalikimaka, Baby, Sex on the Beach, and Getting Lei’d
Site News: Oct 31, 2017
As many of you have seen on my social media sites, I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. Thankfully, it looks like they caught it before it could spread and I have a very good team of doctors on the case. It does cause some issues though.
- Due to treatments and surgery, I am not sure sure what will happen with my appearances. I will not be at any other public events for 2017. Right now, I plan on making them in 2018, but that depends on my doctor’s orders and how I respond to treatment. Updates will be posted as soon as I know.
- Hawaiian Holidays is releasing a week from today without any delay.
- A Little Harmless Faith is set to release on time. If that changes, I will let readers know. The COVER REVEAL will go on as planned. Please sign up with Xpresso Cover Reveal.
- Only For Him will be postponed. I hate to do it, but I must concentrate on recovery.
- Releases for 2018: All up in the air. I don’t want to push myself too much. I plan on writing, but I won’t have a set writing schedule. Releases will have short preorder times, but I will announce here or in my newsletter.
- Some folks have asked about sending me notes and cards. You can send everything to:
PO Box 861585
Vint Hill Farm, VA 20187-1585
I want to thank everyone who has commented or emailed me. I truly appreciate your support.