Nine Things I Love About Scrumptious!
November 20, 2019
It’s release day for Scrumptious today and I am so freaking excited for it. I love that everyone is finally going to get to read the final book in the Camos and Cupcakes series. I am sad that this is the last of the main series, but there is so much coming from this world.
So, I thought it would be great for people to know about why I love this book so much.
- This is one of the longest books I have written. It clocked in at 92,000 words. To give you an idea, Delicious was only about 30,000.
- McLovin the cat. As one reviewer said, he is kind of gansta.
- Grannie Pam and her relationship with Fritz.
- Savannah turned out even sweeter than I thought she was, and her interaction with Fritz just blew my mind.
- THE TANGO. Fritz and Savannah dance at Ed and Allison’s wedding.
- ED AND ALLISON GET MARRIED. It was really great to make that full circle and see our first couple get married.
- Savannah is probably the most unconventional virgin I have ever written. She wasn’t ashamed of her virginity at all and I found that refreshing. She also wasn’t afraid of sex.
- Fritz turned out so much more than the manwhore all his friends think he is.
- There are more books coming soon that will feature so many of the characters you meet in this book.