9 things I love about Luscious
August 27, 2019
Tomorrow, Luscious is going to be out in the wild for readers to enjoy. I thought I would share a little bit about why I love it so much.
- EJ owns and runs Magnolia Books, a romance only bookstore.
- Harry and EJ had a date in the past that is referred to as the Date From Hell. (aka DFH)
- Readers get to meet Mr. and Mrs. Bradley, Allison and Harry’s parents.
- There is a trip to Charleston, SC, in the book. Readers get to find out just how EJ turned out the way she did (hint: she has a gun toting grandma).
- Some of my favorite romance authors are name dropped thanks to EJ’s store.
- There’s a trip to a Texas winery that will be featured later in the Camos and Cupcakes world.
- There is a two part epilogue!
- Harry is one of the dirtiest talking heroes I have ever written.
Make sure to subscribe to my newsletter to get to know all three heroes in the Camos and Cupcakes in a newsletter-only interview!