10 Things I Love About Loving a Santini
October 15, 2018
It’s been over two years, but the next Santini is almost here.
I loved returning to Hawaii (who wouldn’t, right?!) and spending time with Marco and Anthony and their wives.
I wanted to share 10 things that I find cool about this book:
- It’s the first Santini in over 2 years.
- Nando is the youngest in a military family like me (because I am a little self-centered)!
- Sunshine Foster is a massage therapist and Reiki master and I based part of her personality on my own massage therapist.
- You get updates on Marco, Anthony, Dante, AND Elena Santini.
- There’s another trip to the Aloha Swap Meet.
- The heroine actually named herself.
- Baby announcements from The Santinis.
- Have I mentioned it’s in Hawaii?
- Everyone’s favorite Joey makes an appearance and plays a part in the last chapter. (Papa comes with her of course).