10 Things I Love about A Little Harmless Taboo!
September 15, 2020
YAY! I am so excited that readers are finally getting to read A Little Harmless Taboo! And I wanted to talk about 10 things I love about the book!
- Julienne. Just that. She’s the good girl who never thought to take a chance and be bad for one night. Of course, when she does, she ends up with Alek so I say she was batting 1000.
- Alek is the kind of hero to make anyone sigh. He’s a good guy, with a real naughty side, who finds in Julienne the kind of acceptance he needs. In turn, he gives her everything she needs, support and love.
- It’s Hawaii!
- Micah, everyone’s favorite Dom, makes an appearance.
- Julienne goes to lunch with Dee and May, which is, as usual, a lot of fun.
- THE FOOD! Shrimp truck shrimp, huli huli chicken, AND MOCO LOCO! (make sure to come back on Friday for my moco loco recipe).
- It’s HAWAII!
- The entire Wulf family. From Jakob and Jensen being the worst kind of big brothers, to Syd ordering everyone around, I just loved writing about the family.
- DAVID! Julienne’s PA is the best kind of gay best friend a girl could have and the whole person who really gets Julienne to take a chance on a one night stand.
- IT’S HAWAII!!!!!!!