All the Fast Facts
- Since 2004, Melissa has had over 70 novels, novellas, and short stories published with ten different publishers, including her own publishing house, Harmless Publishing.
- She one of the founding members of Passionate Ink, the erotic romance chapter of RWA.
- During her close to twenty-five years of marriage, she has lived in seventeen different houses/apartments, six different states, and had nine major moves. These included three different times in Texas and one time across the Pacific to Hawaii.
- While she was attending Midwestern State University, Charlie McMurtry, cowboy poet and brother to Larry, taught her how to waltz.
- She cooked her first batch of spaghetti and meatballs at the age of seven and still loves to cook today.
- In the twelve months after Melissa's first release, she had fourteen releases.
- Melissa signed her first contract in March of 2004 with Whiskey Creek Press. Within six weeks, she signed with two more publishers.
- Military brat now married to a retired Air Force major.