Press & Media Kit
Since the publication of her first book in 2004, Melissa has had close to fifty romances published. She writes in genres from historical suspense to modern day erotic romance to futuristics and paranormals.
Along the way she has garnered an epic nomination, a multitude of reviewer’s recommended reads, over five Capa nods from TRS, three nominations for AAD Bookies and regularly tops the best seller lists on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Joy Harris, email@example.com
- Since 2004, Melissa has had over 70 novels, novellas, and short stories published with ten different publishers, including her own publishing house, Harmless Publishing.
- She one of the founding members of Passionate Ink, the erotic romance chapter of RWA.
- During her close to twenty-five years of marriage, she has lived in seventeen different houses/apartments, six different states, and had nine major moves. These included three different times in Texas and one time across the Pacific to Hawaii.
- While she was attending Midwestern State University, Charlie McMurtry, cowboy poet and brother to Larry, taught her how to waltz.
- She cooked her first batch of spaghetti and meatballs at the age of seven and still loves to cook today.
- The Santinis Collection made the USA Today Best-Selling Books list in September of 2013 for two weeks.
- Infatuation, book one in A Little Harmless Military Romance, made the USA Today Best-Selling Books list in November 2013 as part of the the Uniform Desires Bundle.
- The Santinis was named one of the top selling romance series on All Romance Ebooks in 2013.
- A Little Harmless Sex was named one of the top 100 bestselling ebooks on Nook in 2010.
- Melissa’s book, A Little Harmless Sex, made the international ebook bestsellers' list in June of 2005. At the time it was the only bestseller list that featured ebooks.
- Named one of the top 20 Indie Authors by All Romance Ebooks in 2013.
- Melissa’s website, designed by Waxcreative, was named top Author Website of the Year in the Authors After Dark Bookies 2013.
- Melissa was named Author of the Year at the 2013 Authors after Dark Bookies.
- Melissa was named the Most Accessible Author by the Authors After Dark Bookies in 2013.
- A Little Harmless Fantasy won the Bookie Award for Best MC/IR romance of 2014 at Authors After Dark.
Romancing the Book
Mel was interviewed by Jen of Romancing the Book about life, writing, and the the Harmless series.